Hi- I am new

Options
Hi!
just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Stacy- I am married, mom of 5 who over the years has put on some weight for various reasons. After an emotionally stressful event in my life recently I have decided to change it up! :) I am down 20 pounds in two months so far. I have 50 more to go at this point.

I love to encourage others and try to stay positive. I look forward to being on this site more

Replies

• Stephen318
    Stephen318 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy I managed to gain 20 lbs over the winter and spring and am looking to take it off now
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Winter was hard for me especially since its so cold here in the winter. I am working on taking off 50 more pounds.. lots of work a head. What is your goal for how long to take off the weight?
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Twenty pounds in two months is fantastic!

I have a lot more than fifty pounds to lose, and I try not to set a timeline on myself because then I go crazy, but in the back of my head I'd like to at least be down fifty by this time next year. If more, then that's great, if less, that's good too. I just want to be healthy before my body realizes how unhealthy I've been for years.
  • betty_2010
    betty_2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im 32 lbs down uantoher 20lbs to go feel free to add x
  • Tharris62
    Tharris62 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Stacy! Welcome!
    I have been a member for a while but never active with the community. It's great you didn't allow a stressful situation keep you down. 20 pounds is fantastic! Congrats!
  • Brendabla1
    Options
    I'm also new to this forum, and have lost 20 lbs in a year, not great but need to find more ideas for dinner after 9 pm. I know bad time for dinner, but working two jobs I don't get home until late. I also have tried pre-planning but need some other ideas. looking forward to getting to know some folks here.

Im from Massachusetts and hoping to take at least 100 lbs off. Brenda
  • merissa_258
    merissa_258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy my name is Merissa I'm 5'5" and weigh 210 pounds I have 3 kids. Congrats on losing 20 pounds that awesome! I'm new to this site and looking for new friends.:flowerforyou:
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy, I am a mom as well and struggle with this weight loss every day. Feel free to add me for support and friendship if you would like.