Weight Loss Challenge

smm405
smm405 Posts: 4
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
One of my favorite blogs is http://fitbottomedgirls.com/. I literally check it every day for fun fitness/health tips and motivation.

They were recently named as one of Self magazine’s three top blogs! They are just awesome!
Anyhow, recently they posted about their new virtual weight-loss challenge, which consists of going through a 8-week class to really eat, move, think and feel like a Fit Bottomed Girl. As soon as I heard about the challenge, I knew I had to start a group here in PHILLY

So, I recently applied and got accepted as an FBG Weight-Loss Challenge leader! In January, I will be leading a challenge and am now recruiting ladies that I know want to get healthier--and want to do it the right way and for good.
This challenge is planned to start the first full week of January, and there is a cost to participate, but prizes (1,000+ worth of fitness goodies, including a year-long membership to Jazzercise) will be given at the end of the challenge and you'll get a t-shirt and all kinds of other fun stuff. If you or anyone you know would like to be considered, please let me know--I will get you the details! Please forward on, the more the merrier!

Hooray!
Stacy
This discussion has been closed.