34 lbs gone

Options
I started this journey in september 2010 and so far have gotten down to 212 from 246 i am so excited bout how you can see where i was and now how I look and am still going for my goal weight. I have gone from wearing a 3x to i just bought a sweater in a xl. I have had some bumps in the road definetely just monday I had emergency gall bladder surgery and had to have a very badly infected gall bladder removed and three weeks before that I had my wisdom teeth cut out not fun. I wanted people to see it can be done and hopefully these pics can give some inspiration i did not know how to load them on here so they are in my profile pics so please take a look i love to hear everyone elses stories and love this site I dont think i could do it with out all you guys. Good luck to all. The zebra pic is me at my heaviest and the purple tank is me now.

Replies

• tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic...definitely looks like more than 36 pounds gone, too! Great job!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl!!! You look marvelous!! See what you can do when you just set your mind to it?! :heart:
  • KAK68
    KAK68 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great- I can't wait to buy xl sizes ( that sounds so sad I know-lol). I am stuck at 10 pounds but not giving up just getting started.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. I know it is not easy. Great job.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and I agree you look like you have lost alot more then 34lbs. Keep up the good work you can do this. Cant wait to see more progress pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!