My NSV for the week!

Options
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share a NSV I have had this past week & I am super excited!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in mid June, so my doctor has put me on metformin to correct the PCOS and to help me regulate my body to a more normal level.

Anyways, I will admit that I have not been very good about working out lately -- but I have been losing a crazy amount of weight each day from just doing a semi-low carb diet (about 96g per day) and by taking my metformin (which helps control insulin levels and the amount of carbohydrates your body absorbs to keep blood pressure from spiking due to carbs). And when I say that I have been losing like crazy I usually only fluctuate between the same 5 pounds or so, so I never would get lower than about 215 and no higher than 220....but I am now 208!

I knew my doctor said I'd probably lose some weight on the metformin and by changing my diet, but I am just super stoked that I have lost 11 pounds in barely a month just by taking the meds and eating better! And I didn't say anything about the weight loss to my boyfriend and he asked me yesterday if I have lost weight cause he can see a difference!

YAY!!!! ....now I just gotta get better about working out and who knows how much faster it will melt off!?! :bigsmile:

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!!! :flowerforyou:

(PS) I am always looking for motivational friends so if you would like to please feel free to add me! Thanks!!!