Only here would this pic be meaningful, New Scales

Options
Scales.jpg

Now don't make fun of my bathroom floor. I should have swept first.

Replies

• McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh because I could only imagine who sued the scale manufacturer after they stepped on the scale naked and wet and slipped off.
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Looks identical to mine, but mine is a Homemedics. I'm assuming they are probably made by the same manufacturer, in which case, this is a great scale! Mine is extremely consistent.

The only problem with mine is that I can see all the German Shepherd hair lodged underneath. I really have to talk to my dog about that! ;-)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Scales.jpg

Now don't make fun of my bathroom floor. I should have swept first.
    What's the brand name and how do you like it so far? Any special features? I know lots of questions..:laugh: I haven't had a home scale in like..forever, been thinking of getting one but the choices are many! I typically just weigh at the docs every so often.

Now that I've reached goal I think I'd like to have a home scale again though.

Thanks for any info :drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Looks identical to mine, but mine is a Homemedics. I'm assuming they are probably made by the same manufacturer, in which case, this is a great scale! Mine is extremely consistent.

The only problem with mine is that I can see all the German Shepherd hair lodged underneath. I really have to talk to my dog about that! ;-)
    Homemedics ? Looked this up on the web, didn't see it... any hints on how to find it on a site?:wink: Thanks!
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    happy weighing soze. i myself would center the scales on one square. then again i do have a lot of anal tendentcy...lol
    reason being to insure level surface and permitent home.
  • ariellespiller
    Options
    I think it's actually "Homedics" not Homemedics. I got mine at Walmat, and they have them online there and at Academy too... It's working great so far. Good luck!
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Homemedics ? Looked this up on the web, didn't see it... any hints on how to find it on a site?:wink: Thanks!

Probably because I added extra letters in the name... this is what I have
    http://www.homedics.com/home/bath/bath-scales/glass-silver-digital-scale-1-3-lcd.html

Soze's is a Taylor brand.
  • mvekakis
    Options
    I place our scale in the exact same spot on selected tiles each week...otherwise it's off...seriously! And we had that scale and I loved it...until my husband dropped it...shattered everywhere. We now have a plain black, non-glass scale! Happy weighing!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I think it's actually "Homedics" not Homemedics. I got mine at Walmat, and they have them online there and at Academy too... It's working great so far. Good luck!
    ahh..Thank you!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Probably because I added extra letters in the name... this is what I have
    http://www.homedics.com/home/bath/bath-scales/glass-silver-digital-scale-1-3-lcd.html

Soze's is a Taylor brand.
    oops, didn't see your post at first! Thanks for responding to both questions! Nice to know they're available local as well. Been a long long time since I went scale shopping. I used to be waaaaay too compulsive and would weigh a million times a day so had to get it out of my house:grumble: . I think I'll fine now:blushing: :tongue:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    happy weighing soze. i myself would center the scales on one square. then again i do have a lot of anal tendentcy...lol
    reason being to insure level surface and permitent home.

That was for a photo op. Not sure where the final resting place will be.

That bathroom is almost brand new. Had the bathroom completely remodeled about 2.5 years ago. It's the envy of the neighborhood. The floors are triple reinforced to accommodate the heavy tile. (I know they're heavy. I carried them)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh because I could only imagine who sued the scale manufacturer after they stepped on the scale naked and wet and slipped off.

BAHAHA You're right. But who steps on a scale when they are soaking wet?
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options

I'm sure someone has done it- hence the reason for putting the warning on there!
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Yeah they are nice! pretty much like mine I think.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

I'm sure someone has done it- hence the reason for putting the warning on there!

I'm sure no one on here has done it, as they are looking for more weight lost. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • giventofly__
    giventofly__ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice! I like it