What do you guys think of this article?

Options
2»

Replies

• richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Absolute load of crap!

Mixing two animal proteins makes it harder to digest them? What if you just eat more of one of those proteins? You know what - you'll still digest them.

Can't digest starch and protein at the same time? Does this moron actually science?

Argh. Stopped after that. Too much derp for me.

ETA - so I went back and finished it. It makes me sad that people with this little knowledge of human biochemistry/physiology are allowed access to a computer, it really does.
  • LexiMelo
    LexiMelo Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How about milk and meat? The fat in milk doesn't digest well with protein from meat. How about the fact that milk has protein? What a load of bull.

I just ate the meat and potatoes WITH cheese and I feel awesome. :smile:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i hate OJ with cereal but hasn't it always been known to chug milk and juice after eachother to be able to play hookie from school?
  • ClinicalTrial
    ClinicalTrial Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It's a fact that there are going to be ill-conceived food pairings as long as we know the depth of complexity to physiology and I'd love a modulated approach to that end, but this article hasn't sponged up enough information and thereby merit.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Horrible article, couldn't even finish it it was so terrible.

And as a New Mexican, I take serious offence to that horrible picture they used to show "beans and cheese." What even was that? Cause that wasn't right.