1 year MFP anniversary! Almost 50 lbs lost!

Options
Bobbiezilla
Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
imagejpg2_zpsfa46984a.jpg

imagejpg3_zps057c4037.jpg

It's my 1 year MFP anniversary!!!! Thank you a million times MFP!!!!! I am so happy I found this website. Everything I've learned about myself by being honest and accountable with a food diary and having read so many ideas and advice from others has made a huge difference in how I think about food, health, and exercise. I really feel like this has been the first year of the rest of my life, never to return to mindless eating, wishing and worrying about my weight and health rather than doing and making changes. I'm almost at my goal of losing 50 lbs and am so happy and proud of myself!!!! :) I'm looking forward to reaching my goal and making a new one......eat reasonably and be active for life......simple, fun and do-able! :):)
SW 200lbs size 16 xlarge
CW 157 size 8 medium
Over the last year I've improved my performance as a competitive badminton player and use a variety of activities to stay active all year round: training and playing badminton, body weight exercises, jogging, weights, swimming, walking, hiking, bike riding, and canoeing.

I hope the pics work! I don't post too often!

Replies

• RosanaRosanaDana
    RosanaRosanaDana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS WORK ! CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • rachswann
    rachswann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look amazing!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats- and thanks for posting!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow!! 50 lbs off of 200 is a world of difference. You look so different! Congratulations on all your hard work and success! I'm so happy you love your new life!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!
  • marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo :drinker: Well done !!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to stick with it!

Meg
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much everyone! You know what's funny too....I had planned a year ago to start July 1st and of course was putting it off for so many weird reasons and started on the 17th finally after almost talking myself into just starting on August 1st! Seriously Bobbie? WHY WAIT! Things are different today..... A couple of months ago I decided to start jogging again and found myself thinking "okay I want to do this I'll start next week" No way, enough with that train of thought!!! I started up that very middle of the month Thursday evening lol

Thank you for the compliments and encouragement, it is nice to be able to write my own success post and hopefully inspire others to keep up with this wild ride to a healthier life we're on with MFP. It was fun to write, but incredibly hard to read to my mom without getting choked up! I don't think I've ever told anyone else out loud that I wasn't proud of myself and my choices a year ago!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!