Realizing the cause for my lack of motivation

Options
I am starting to find the root of my lack of motivation. In the past two months my fiance lost his job so we are now a one income family at the moment, I have realized I hate my job and I am sick of sitting here all day bored with no work and being talked down to and given attitude by the Tribal members I work for, and me just being unhappy with me in general. So I have decided to start to look for a new job that will actually use me to my potential. I think that's the main factor. I am in an awful mood everyday! So hopefully once I work out the job situation for both of us and that will fix the money situation I can get back on track and be happy again! Thanks for listening to my rant! :ohwell: :happy:

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    sure but life will always happen and there will always be times when it's bad and you don't want to track and stay in goal...

If these things stop you now they will always stop you...

I've hated my job for 3 years...I have still logged everyday...exercised...

Life is hard, life will always be hard and using that as your reason...well...that's on you but in 6 months you will wish you stayed on track
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Believe me I know life will always happen, I have had it happen constantly. I was just saying I am sure it wasn't helping the fact that on my own I have no motivation without all the troubles in life. I will continue to log and do my best to get on track. I have goals and I will meet them one way or another.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    yes, it is much easier to eat than deal. I liked it when someone said face your stuff don't stuff your face. Hope you both get settled in jobs you like soon.
  • catherinet89
    catherinet89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I find using negativity to push yourself while exercising helps me. I repeat all the bad things that happen to me , the people who hurt me and i use that pain to push through the burn and really go at it. It seems to help me. When my life partner and i fight ( we are in similar situations ) i use that negativity to push me further when i run
  • DaveDeLange
    Options
    You could look at it from another angle. Feeling better physically and the good feelings you get from staying on track with diet and exercise will offset some of the stress in other parts of your life. Letting your fitness goals slip will make you feel a lot worse overall.