I'm new and ready for a change!

Texas_Candy
Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi ya'll. I'm so glad I got this website from a friend at work. This place really seems like what I have been needing. I have finally crawled out of the rock I've been under for a long time. I started my life change (weight loss) in Feb 2008. Since then, I have lost 14 pounds all on my own and the natural way. Now I hit a plateau and have not mastered all the aspects of the life change. I know that my diet is not really where it should be but it is hard for me to write down everything that I eat thru out the day. But I'm always around a computer so it is a match made in heaven.

I want to lose 30 pounds in time for my 10 year reunion this fall! I'm open to any and all advice and I'd like to get connected with anyone who's interested. I wish everyone here love, sweat, and success!

TTFN,
Candy

Replies

• Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Hi ya'll. I'm so glad I got this website from a friend at work. This place really seems like what I have been needing. I have finally crawled out of the rock I've been under for a long time. I started my life change (weight loss) in Feb 2008. Since then, I have lost 14 pounds all on my own and the natural way. Now I hit a plateau and have not mastered all the aspects of the life change. I know that my diet is not really where it should be but it is hard for me to write down everything that I eat thru out the day. But I'm always around a computer so it is a match made in heaven.

I want to lose 30 pounds in time for my 10 year reunion this fall! I'm open to any and all advice and I'd like to get connected with anyone who's interested. I wish everyone here love, sweat, and success!

TTFN,
    Candy
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Welcome! You are going to love it here i have only been on about a week and i find it to be soooo helpful. It doesn't take much time out of my day and i feel like i am be held accountable. i think you too are going to find it to be helpful on your journey to your goal. Great luck to you.:smokin:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome! Have no fears, this IS the site to help you out!
    I've only been on it for 4 weeks now, but it's fantastic! With actually seeing everything you're eating in numbers, it's easy to stay on track and lose the weight.
    I have a thyroid problem and haven't really been able to lose much on any other diet. But with this site, I've already lost 11 pounds!
    So don't worry, you've come to the right place!
This discussion has been closed.