My biggest NSV to date

I flew to South Carolina in November, 2012 for a vacation and I haven't been on a airplane since. That is, until 2 weeks ago. November 2012, I had to have a seat belt extension, and couldn't put the tray down which made it very difficult to eat when you had people on either side of you. I also had a hard time walking through the major airports. Well, this I flew, and not only could I do up the seat belt but I had to pull it to make it tighter. Tray, no problem... I kept it down, because I could. Walking around the airport, was so easy. I even ran to the security point because I was late. I feel amazing, like I can doing anything now.

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,007 Member
    Good for you, I bet you were grinning the whole time.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Love this - I did the same thing the first time I flew after losing the weight - kept the tray down because I could :)

The other thing that I was excited about was not having to do the sideways waddle down the aisle

Congrats on the NSV!
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    oh yes , and having your belly rub up again people as you waddle by. :)
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Love this - I did the same thing the first time I flew after losing the weight - kept the tray down because I could :)

The other thing that I was excited about was not having to do the sideways waddle down the aisle

Congrats on the NSV!
  • aloster
    aloster Posts: 9 Member
    Way to go! And congrats on the NSV!
  • loser4realz
    loser4realz Posts: 18 Member
    Awesome, made for a completely different flying experience, didn't it? Congratulations!!