Any new INSANITY folks out there?!

Options
Hello,

I have been gone from MFP for a few months and now I'm back and ready to PRESS PLAY! I finished a round and 1/2 of P90X (classic) about 4 months ago and will be starting Insanity today. Looking to have a group of folks who are going INSANE for the first time like me, for motivation and support!
Thoughts from those who have already completed Insanity would be great too! :)

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I wish! I would love to get P90 or Insanity but our budget is too tight right now. But, I hear that it is, for lack of a better word, insane.
    At least no matter how tight it is my hubby put his foot down and said under no circumstances do I give up my gym membership!

Although I just might ask Santa for it... maybe if I believe hard enough he'll bring it! LOL
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chelekaz,
    I wouldn't recommend you give up your gym membership, esecially if it is working for you! But, I bet you are paying more for a membership at a gym over a year then it would cost to buy Insanity or P90X....just a little info to tell your hubby that may change his mind! :)
    With P90X, I have def increased my strength now its time to blast those last few pounds and increase my stamina and I'm hoping Insanity can do that for me!
    If you are interested, I have P90 that you can try out and see if it is something you would like, just message me. Good luck and thanks for sharing! :)
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity tomorrow. I have also done P90X along with many other BB workouts. I just finished up Turbo Fire and am looking forward to starting something new. I have slacked off on my diet lately and gained a couple of pounds back so I am looking forward to something that is going to kick me back into gear!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Chelekaz,
    I wouldn't recommend you give up your gym membership, esecially if it is working for you! But, I bet you are paying more for a membership at a gym over a year then it would cost to buy Insanity or P90X....just a little info to tell your hubby that may change his mind! :)
    With P90X, I have def increased my strength now its time to blast those last few pounds and increase my stamina and I'm hoping Insanity can do that for me!
    If you are interested, I have P90 that you can try out and see if it is something you would like, just message me. Good luck and thanks for sharing! :)

Hi, I think I might have stated that wrong about my husband; what I meant was that he hasn't worked in a few months because of being ill and he will not let me cancel my membership even though it would save us money. Re-read how mine sounded. Right now we are doing what we have to just to save money for our son's birthday on 12/18 and THAN Christmas for both our boys (ages 5 and (soon to be) 8). Where do those years go?
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Kimme and Chelekaz, I sent both of you ladies a message! Thanks for replying! :)
  • cassiejean17
    Options
    Hi there, I have been doing INSANITY for 2 weeks now and I LOVE IT!! It is definitely INSANE but you feel sooo awesome afterwards. Within the first week of it I could feel a change in my body! I would recommend it to anyone!! =)