When to get your rings resized...

Options
2»

Replies

• rsergeant79
    rsergeant79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wait until you are where you want to be... I had to have my rings resized twice after losing 112Ibs - expensive! :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I see this is an old thread so I wonder what the OP did.

I don't plan to have my current wedding ring resized. I gained weight after I married and went several years without wearing any ring before getting a bigger ring. I still have the first ring. I'm close to halfway to my goal. My current ring is loose but not falling off. My old ring can fit on my finger now but is snug. When my current ring starts falling off, I will probably be able to wear the old ring comfortably.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    no possible way to hunt it up in the yard.

Metal detector.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    5ey9zt30vz16.jpeg

Yes, but maybe now she knows how to look for her rings!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    5ey9zt30vz16.jpeg

Yes, but maybe now she knows how to look for her rings!

SNORT!
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I put mine away until I get to my goal weight. It was loose but never thought it would fall off without my noticing. A few weeks ago I realized it was gone. I have been married 26 years and the ring is a family heirloom that belonged to my husbands grandmother. Needless to say I panicked big time. After scouring the house with a flashlight my last stop was to the laundry room, and there it was sitting at the bottom of the washer all sparkling clean! that is when I decided to stop wearing it until i get to goal (20 more to go). Then I will get it resized.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Mine has yarn wrapped around it, lol.
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Get them resized before hey fly off your hand at the beach and you have to pay a dodgy guy you found on the Internet to find them for you with his metal detector. Not that I would know.... :s
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,930 Member
    Options
    Mine cannot be resized ... it's tungsten.

We're looking into getting another one for each of us.