I was tired of the bull****.

Options
I was tired of the bull**** I was telling myself. I convinced myself, " I didn't need to count calories. I don't need a fancy diet. I could do it on my own. It's not that hard." 6 years and 140 pounds later, I weighed in at 320 pounds. It took me over half a decade to finally give up my own ego and decide to really take my health seriously and try things that I once scoffed at. In March, I decided to try paleo, my first official diet, and it worked wonders. I dropped twenty pounds really quickly and, motivated by the success, continued to welcome all the things I thought I was too good for in my life.

Now, at the age of 24, 5'9 and 279 pounds, I'm ready to live life to the fullest and stop letting my own body weigh me down!! I'm now on a keto diet and feeling quite fantastic.

I'm looking forward to forming a good support system here and share this journey with others! This is my fourth day on the website and I can't believe how excited I am everyday to log in my progress.

Cheers!

- Matt

Replies

• MariamRodriguez12
    Options
    I'm glad you started to take your health seriously, and great job losing all of that weight. This is a great place for support. Logging everyday is a great way to keep yourself on track, hope you keep up the great work !!
  • d4rkkn16ht
    d4rkkn16ht Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to healthy life :drinker:
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Keep at it - it just gets better....