Newish...looking for some friends...

Options
2»

Replies

• kayxrock
    kayxrock Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I'm not new to using MyFitnessPal but I am to the forums ;) Looking for some people to kind of help me to keep going as it is hard for me at home. I'm 18 years old and I live in London, England. Feel free to talk to me. Thanks!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hello im always willing to make a new friend...anyone can feel free to add if they want
  • lahill4
    lahill4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm pretty newish too and would love to add more friends in this journey to a healthier me. I'm a young 45 year old with 2 year old twins, and I live in Northern Virginia. I
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    hi feel free to add me :)
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Love new friends :) I'm an active poster and status liker haha. All welcome to add me
  • kamvt1972
    kamvt1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to connect with some new friends too! I have had my FP account for a while, but have not been consistent with it. I am ready to commit now, and it would be great to have some support and to offer support to others too! My first goal is to lose 25lbs. I have not been able to lose weight in the last 10 years, since I had my children. I have just slowly but surely gained about 40 lbs. I turned 42 yesterday and saw a rather unflattering picture of myself and realized the time is now to reclaim my body and my self esteem. I'm not sure how "adding" works, but please "add" me if you want...I'll try to "add" you now and see what happens :flowerforyou:
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for extra support! I'm on pretty much everyday!
  • IronLogan300
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends! Feel free to add! :)
  • SquishyPrincess
    Options
    Pretty much tons of people have a Facebook right? So as my kids would say this on one there postings.

HMU!