What am I doing wrong?

I'm doing P90x3 and I am stuck, I can't lose anymore inches? I'm eating whole foods, drinking enough water, doing the workouts, sleeping enough and I'm not losing any inches. I'm following the nutrition plan....any suggestions what might be happening? Looking back in my measurements I've been stuck at this weight, inches for over a year now!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Open your diary for personalized advice, but you've been eating at TDEE for a year. To lose weight, you need to eat fewer calories than you burn.

If you think you've been eating at a deficit, then you're underestimating your food & or overestimating your burns. Are you logging everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly? Are you weighing all your food—even packaged food?

The Sexypants post should be required reading for all MFPers: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    I'm doing P90x3 and I am stuck, I can't lose anymore inches? I'm eating whole foods, drinking enough water, doing the workouts, sleeping enough and I'm not losing any inches. I'm following the nutrition plan....any suggestions what might be happening? Looking back in my measurements I've been stuck at this weight, inches for over a year now!

It's always a simple anwer to these types of questions.

Read and absorb: http://www.acaloriecounter.com/blog/why-am-i-not-losing-weight/
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    You are already very thin. How much more weight do you want to lose? What is your body fat percentage currently and what is your goal?
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member

It's always a simple anwer to these types of questions.

Read and absorb: http://www.acaloriecounter.com/blog/why-am-i-not-losing-weight/

:laugh: :heart: :heart:
    cool link! drives home the point for sure.
    I've been at this a while but medical issues muddy the waters sometimes. When everything is right, (as things stand for me now), deficit & surplus are the name of the game. :drinker:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Also, in terms of weight loss "eating whole foods" does nothing unless you are actually eating at a calorie deficit.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    You are already very thin. How much more weight do you want to lose? What is your body fat percentage currently and what is your goal?

this... you dont look like you have a whole lot of inches left to lose?