Friday NSV!!! Post yours below

Options
Happymelz
Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
I'll go first:

NONE of my pants fit!

I'm wearing baggy jeans to work again today, because all of my pants are too big. :)

(I actually own jeans in the next size down and they ALMOST fit too!!!)

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I finished Stage 1 of New Rules of Lifting yesterday.

ETA: Having lose pants is one of the best feelings ever :smile:
  • kris472
    kris472 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have finally noticed a difference in my body! I know I have been losing the pounds, but today when I looked in the mirror, I saw a new shape and I liked it! so does my fiancé!!! :love:
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 inches from my waist and hips this month. My baby belly is diminishing! Love seeing results other than the scale weight.
  • Mbierschbach
    Mbierschbach Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I did 9.6 miles on my bike last night 5 miles of which was through the woods on moutain biking trails. Zero leg pain this morning! All this running and legwork in the gym is paying off!
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My Mom's neighbour stopped me on Monday and told me that I look so much different from last summer and told me I look wonderful. So nice to hear from someone who doesn't see me often.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am going to wear a bathing suit this weekend it has been 2 years!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ran into someone I work with yesterday who works on another floor (so I don't see her that often) stopped to tell me I look great and gave me a hug! Made my day!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I held a side plank without help of my knee. Solid on the right side, li'l wobbly on the left. Also i could do side plank pulses easily on the right side.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I can now fit in the smallest size pants that I own. And, they're definitely not tight. In fact they are a little loose. I'm putting off buying new ones for a while, but this was a nice surprise!
  • glamsam8
    glamsam8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is kind of dumb, but I was getting some bowls from a high shelf, and usually my arms shake with strain, but they didn't shake this time at all!
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Fit into an old pair of jeans today, express size 4. I was a 12 in January.
  • Archer9304
    Archer9304 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 cookies instead of 10 :bigsmile:
  • gert1985
    gert1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 3 with no soda ! Also avoiding (trying to) junk food.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 cookies instead of 10 :bigsmile:

I know the feel :D
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I have 2

I fit my black jeans (didn't last week due to bloating)
    and I have not had a muffing this week (used to go down everyday to get a nice big muffin in addition to whatever I was eating)
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Jan. 1 2014 - Size 42" jeans.
    July 18 2014 - Size 38" jeans.

Heading to 36".
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I've got collar bones again! and I'm down a size in pants 14 to 12
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    My dad has been watching me lose and his doctor has been after him about his weight and blood sugar levels. This morning, he asked me a couple questions and I taught him how to use the food scale and got him on the elliptical for 20 minutes! :)

I never thought I had the power to influence anyone, let alone my father! :flowerforyou:
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    My dad has been watching me lose and his doctor has been after him about his weight and blood sugar levels. This morning, he asked me a couple questions and I taught him how to use the food scale and got him on the elliptical for 20 minutes! :)

I never thought I had the power to influence anyone, let alone my father! :flowerforyou:

I love all of these responses, but Lilaclovebird's is my favorite so far!! My mom's health problems really motivate me to get healthy, and I wish I could influence her the way you've influenced your Dad. Good job!

My NSV is I finally pushed past the 2 mile mark on a run this morning, and feel great!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I set out this morning to do better than I did the day before and I nailed it. I put in 16,679 steps already and its only ten am. Plus I got in a 45 minute swim with laps in the pool. I am hoping to stay on track with my food today when the hubby gets home. Fridays are our go out to eat day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!