Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need diet plan

Im trying to add muscle and maintain a diet plan with my busy schedule. I work at Fedex monday through Friday from 2 - 530 then 7 - 1030 and don't know how many calories I burn off there, but It has to be a lot. Then I go workout after work 3 - 4 times a week.

Im going to invest in whey protein shakes for post workouts so I can get enough protein, but Im not sure what I should be eating during the day. I can bring food to eat on my break but it makes it tough because I can't eat 6 times a day, which a lot of plans tell you to do. Anyone know of a diet plan I can do to work around my schedule?

Also, Since I don't really get days in which I can recover, should I consume more protein or something?

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    You don't need to eat six times a day.

You just need a calorie surplus.

Meal timing is largely irrelevant- (for most people) the only advantage of eating frequently through the day while bulking is that it becomes difficult to cram 4000 calories down your pie hole in 4 hours. Having a large "feeding window" allows you to eat more frequently and get the minimal number of calories to be in surplus.

Pack food you normally eat- beef up dinner with rice or pasta bread and then finish it off with some ice cream. easy peasy lemon squeezy.