Chicken Thigh Help!

Options
All I have in my freezer is bone-in, skinless chicken thighs. Does anyone have any good, healthy recipes?

Thanks for the help!!:smile:

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    You could bbq them or put them in the oven on 350-375 and pour over canned mushroom soup and bake for about 45 minutes or until chicken looks done! If you go onto www.eatingwell.com they have tons of good recipes for chicken on there
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    smother in hot sauce and bake!
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like these "Deviled Chicken Thighs"
    Prep:15 min Bake: 30 min Makes: 4 servings

Ingredients:
    1/4 cup creamy mustard (such as Dijonaise) [I used Frenches'- worked fine.]
    1 Tbs. Worchestershire sauce
    1/2 c. bread crumbs
    1/4 c loosely packed fresh chopped parsley leaves
    1/2 tsp. salt
    1/4 tsp. black pepper
    8 skinless chicken thighs with bones

1. Preheat oven to 475 deg. F. lightly grease 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly- roll pan. [I used a cassarole dish.] In large bowl, mix creamy mustard and Worchestershire sauce until blended. On wax paper, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
    2. Toss chicken thighs with mustard mixture, then roll in crumb mixture to coat; place in pan.
    3. Bake 15 min.; turn over and bake 15 min. longer or until juices run clear.

Ea. servng: About 420 calories, 43 g protein, 14 g carbs, 21 g total fat (5 g saturated), 1 g fiber, 151 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium.
    [Good Housekeeping, January 2000]
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    i like them in the crock pot w potatoes and carrots
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I got this from kraftcanada a long time ago but it has been a favorite ever since, so yummy! everyone i've made it for loves it.

30 minute almond chicken

8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 lb./450 g)
    1/4 cup Kraft Signature Classic Herb Dressing
    1-1/2 cups 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
    2 cups green beans, trimmed, halved (can use frozen if out of season)
    1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked ( i used the brown instant and cooked a little longer)
    1/4 cup sliced almonds

COOK chicken in dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.

STIR in broth; bring to boil. Cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. Add beans; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

REMOVE chicken mixture from skillet. Mix rice and nuts in skillet. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min. Serve with chicken

if you decide to make it the nutritional information for this is at the bottom of the page
    http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/30-minute-almond-chicken-88580.aspx

i just seen you said bone-in.. my bad lol maybe next time?
  • shannonichole
    Options
    Dijon Rosemary Chicken

2lbs chicken
    4 garlic cloves pressed (a little garlic powder can also work)
    2Tbsp olive oil
    2Tbsp dijon mustard
    2 sprigs rosemary (you can mince it depending upon how strong you like the taste)
    .5tsp black pepper

- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let marinate in refrigerator for two hours.
    - Preheat the oven to 450F.
    - On a baking sheet lined with foil bake for 20 minutes (or longer depending upon how thick chicken is).
    -Turn on your broiler and bake the chicken for 10 minutes, or until it is well-browned.

Serve over brown rice, with steamed veggies.
    Pairs well with a Shiraz / Syrah wine.
  • crissi66
    Options
    Oh my goodness.

Chicken caccitore is the best with chicken thighs

druge them in flour and bake them until halfway cooked
    sautee some onions, green and red peppers with a little bit of olive oil and garlic.
    I like to throw some chicken stock in with the veggies will they are sauteeing, it really gives them nice flavor.
    in the same pan with sauteed veggies use your favorite kind of jar marinara sauce, let that simmer for a minute.
    When your sauce and veggies are nicely incorporated add you chicken thighs.
    cover them in your sauce, cover your pan let them finish cooking in the sauce. That might take another 30 mins or so depending on how thick you thighs are.

You can have some whole wheat pasta with it or
    a nice salad and some crusty bread with it