Why did you stay in on this Friday night?

Options
1235»

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Because I'm preparing for the fall of civilization due to a massive shift in the rotation of the earth on it's axis. This will be all Obama's fault of course.

I only need 20 more batteries, 12 cans of soup, 7 solar panels, 25 guns w/ ammo and 82 bottles of water and I'm sure I'll be prepared to survive at least the first week.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    BC I have no bf to go out with and all my female friends are married and do fun, exciting, happy things with their husbands. So I get to watch HGTV then... .....oh yay! smh.

:noway:
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Because I knew I was going out on Saturday night instead :laugh:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I had a date with Netflix.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I was tired. I took a nap before going to the gym, and it turned into a 10 hour nap.
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    BC I have no bf to go out with and all my female friends are married and do fun, exciting, happy things with their husbands. So I get to watch HGTV then... .....oh yay! smh.

:noway:

At least I may find a great place to move to ... or vacation... LOL. Ohhhh mah life...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Social anxiety ):

Awwww...that sucks.
  • Huppmanj
    Huppmanj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    why not? dont waste money... or calories...or gas money...

This ^
  • ryanp_942
    ryanp_942 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friday nights are dull in my city. I only go out on Thursdays or Saturdays :)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Because I hate people.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I don't go out as much anymore as it is (probably need to start though). But last Friday I stayed in because I had to get up early for a powerlifting competion on Saturday morning. This Friday I will be staying in because I have to get up early for a Spartan Run on Saturday morning.
  • sculli123
    Options
    Replace HGTV with MMA fighting and I'm in the same boat kind of. lol
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I was sick last Friday. Tomorrow I will be playing softball with some friends then probably home by 10.
  • michaelbrockbank98
    michaelbrockbank98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have money to go out on Friday nights, I have children.
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

I know... let's "wrestle" over what "house" we want to choose from.... Friday nights are now fun....LMAO
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Normally it's because my friends go out with their boyfriends or husbands and their friends that have boyfriends or husbands (I'm single so I don't get invited), but last Friday, this Friday, and next Friday I will spend on the couch trying to find a comfortable spot after getting gel injections in my knees
  • sculli123
    Options

I know... let's "wrestle" over what "house" we want to choose from.... Friday nights are now fun....LMAO
    works for me!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    There is no night life in my town except a few bars.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    There is no life within this person.