Shakeology

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    ALL I KNo is that the rise of obesity has gone on unchecked thru human history before shakeology. Mand now we r in the "Shake age" as I like to call it!! Get fit or die trying! I think tupac said that.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Does it come in Cherry coke, peanut m&m, and chicken strips (with gravy) flavors... Because I lost weight on that diet and liked it a lot... Even though I was working out a lot!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight

false
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite recipes involves pizza dough (yes real, not cauliflower lol) and ricotta cheese

1 pizza dough, rolled out to about 1/8 thick
    500 gms ricotta
    250 gms mozzarella, cubed
    100 gms sorpressata
    50 gms grated fresh parmesan
    a bunch parsley, chopped
    salt and pepper to taste
    1 inch olive oil in a medium sized pan

Mixed all the ingredients minus the pizza dough and olive oil in a bowl, spoon out into small pockets of pizza dough and then fold them over. Fry in olive oil for about two minutes aside or until lightly brown. Let cool on paper towels and enjoy warm.

So frickin' delicous, and the best part is it contains no Shakeology whatsoever.

Enjoy!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Here's one I love. Mini Cheesecakes FTW!

Ingredients:
    Crust:
    1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
    1 tablespoon white sugar
    1 tablespoon margarine, melted

Filling:
    1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,

softened
    1/4 cup white sugar
    1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
    1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
    1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 egg
    Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup muffin pan.
    2. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine with a fork until combined. Measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing firmly. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, then remove to cool. Keep the oven on.
    3. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in the egg.
    4. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan before removing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I was not advertising or offering a product. Merely asking for recipes!
    Not true. You said this:
    Have you tried it? I recently became a BeachBody coach after losing and maintaining roughly 100 lbs. This is my quick way (hey, I'm a busy girl!) of paying it forward by promoting the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise!
    This is clearly advertising. :wink:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is not worth any kind of intellectual debate. Instead, I present to you Shakeweight gifs.

d-1.gif

tumblr_loe4cv0uR41qmg43eo1_400.gif

72eskp.gif

wqmkW.gif
    You do know what that looks like.....? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is not worth any kind of intellectual debate. Instead, I present to you Shakeweight gifs.

d-1.gif

72eskp.gif

wqmkW.gif

What does it look like... I don't get it. Everytime someone shows me these pictures or posts them everyone laughs... I don't get it. :indifferent:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

d-1.gif

72eskp.gif

wqmkW.gif

What does it look like... I don't get it. Everytime someone shows me these pictures or posts them everyone laughs... I don't get it. :indifferent:

NotSureIfSerious.jpg
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite recipes involves pizza dough (yes real, not cauliflower lol) and ricotta cheese

1 pizza dough, rolled out to about 1/8 thick
    500 gms ricotta
    250 gms mozzarella, cubed
    100 gms sorpressata
    50 gms grated fresh parmesan
    a bunch parsley, chopped
    salt and pepper to taste
    1 inch olive oil in a medium sized pan

Mixed all the ingredients minus the pizza dough and olive oil in a bowl, spoon out into small pockets of pizza dough and then fold them over. Fry in olive oil for about two minutes aside or until lightly brown. Let cool on paper towels and enjoy warm.

So frickin' delicous, and the best part is it contains no Shakeology whatsoever.

Enjoy!

I'll have a beer with that too. Win.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Have you tried it? I recently became a BeachBody coach after losing and maintaining roughly 100 lbs. This is my quick way (hey, I'm a busy girl!) of paying it forward by promoting the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise!

I'd love to hear peoples' testimonies or favorite recipe ideas!!

I'll go first!
    (snip)

First of all, your post violates the Community Guidelines (all hail). Second, it's completely ridiculous and untrue to claim that Shakeology is the "only true method" and losing and maintaining. I've never drank the kool-aid . . . err . . Shakeology in my life and I've lost 45 and kept it off for more than 18 months by tracking macros and working toward good nutrition.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I think we scared OP off. Shoo, BB coach. Shoo.

tumblr_ll0ofk24tg1qixleeo1_500.gif
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I'd love to hear peoples' testimonies or favorite recipe ideas!!

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
    1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1/2 c. water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1T PB2
    1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology

Bold claim, Boldy McBolderson.

And by bold claim I mean, utter and complete фигня.

:laugh:

200.gif
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    200.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the pizza dough and cheesecake recipes. Those both sound like a little bit of heaven :heart:
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    e03.jpg
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to say except LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOlllolollllllllll..
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    one true method
    sounds more like a cult! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: