oblair Posts: 57 Member
Got fat again but feel confident that ill look pretty by christmas
jBvyI4a.jpg

finally sorted hopefully....

Replies

• crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, but by the looks of it ya didn't get near as fat as I did lol. Best of look getting pretty by Christmas, I'm sure you will do great :)
  • oblair
    Options
    The first step is facing up to it. I have lost 8lbs joined an expensive gym and have actually looked at myself in the mirror.
  • crikey_katie
    Options
    Definitely :) I'm very glad I made that decision when I did lol. Now 25 or so pounds and I shall be where I want to be!
  • oblair
    Options
    My ideal goal was a loss of 75lbs, 244lbs to 175lbs but I think 185 is more realistic as im much more muscular than I used to be.
  • crikey_katie
    Options
    That makes perfect sense, I tend to weigh more than I look because I carry a decent amount of muscle. Sometimes the number on the scale bothers me lol.
  • oblair
    Options
    I think 175 is unrealistic as that is what I got down to when I was 23. I much more muscular than I was then but so 185 is probably more like it. Part of my motivation this time is the fact that i'm 35 now and will hopefully still have my looks when I get in shape. I don't want to do it in 5 years and realise i'm old and wasted my looks.
  • oblair
    Options
    23 and 33 I cant guarantee that 43 will perpetuate this trend.

k9Dfb.jpg?1
  • oblair
    Options
    i mean 33-23