Completed P90X with Pics

Options
today is my final day on MFP, as I have completed my 90th day on the "P90X" program! I feel great and look like a new person. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT and KEEP UP THE HARD WORK, ITS WORTH IT!

55-1.jpg
34381.jpg

Replies

• marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    HOLY COOWWW!!! You look so awesome!!! Congratulations...its a huge accomplishment!! What are you gonna do next?

Just another 52 days for me!
  • natalia178200
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm going to have to check into P90x.
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    WOW you look great !!!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    today is my final day on MFP, as I have completed my 90th day on the "P90X" program! I feel great and look like a new person. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT and KEEP UP THE HARD WORK, ITS WORTH IT!

55-1.jpg
    34381.jpg

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/milder1/?action=view&current=55-1.jpg

Nice job.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific! Great job, very inspirational. Be proud!
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    WOWZA! That is amazing, great job!
  • Mrbackslap
    Options
    Great job man its good to get that kind of drive.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Congrats... I am in week 3 and alreading noticing the change physically and mentally.... you should submit your results to Beachbody...
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    O M G!!
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Phenomenal! I'm only 1 week into P90X right now. I hope my results are similar.

Congrats on your success!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! You look great! I think you've just convinced me to get this program! (Once I get a bigger place that is)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DILF ALERT!

you look amazing!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW big difference....congrats. Looks like Phoenix in the background....that's my city too!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Amazing, i'd almost be tempted to try it (but then i'd feel sad for not going to the gym and doing classes!)

Jealous !
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congrats on achieving your goal!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Even your face looks slimmer (that's secretly one of my goals...thin out my chipmunk cheeks and double chin, lol)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm just finishing week 3 myself and looking forward to when I can post Day 90 pics too :)
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    Get the eff outta here!!!!! That is ridunkulous.....you look super awesome...and in 90 days?!?....Daaaaaaam. You go boy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!