Day 200

Options
bumblebeez86
bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
Didnt know where to post this. The only success really is the fact that i am amazed with myself for getting to day 200! Yay me! Even though I have not been under goal etc everyday i have still logged for 200 days straight. I think i am actually committed to the cause now - LOL. I have lost 25lb give or take depending on the day. I just need to keep motivated and try and tone up this new body now.
PS - If i can do it all of you can xxx Have a good day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well done for all your hard work and dedication, today is my 200th as well, so happy 200 days to us both!!!:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • bumblebeez86
    Options
    Happy 200th too hun x

Also I am interested in what you are proud of...:drinker:
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is one a huge accomplishment :) Even when we go over tracking helps us stay in control :) 25 lbs down to is a huge accomplishment :) Here is to many more days logging :drinker:
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm most proud of following this through as I'm a great starter but rubbish at finishing things - I'm really working on it!!:smile:
  • squiggysmama
    Options
    My 200th today as well :smile: Happy 200th! :drinker: :drinker:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Well done, you should feel proud.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Well done both of you!
  • bumblebeez86
    Options

Great work! If anyone worked it out that means we have all kept to our new years resolution!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Great work! If anyone worked it out that means we have all kept to our new years resolution!!

AWESOME JOB:flowerforyou:
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great logging! Keep up the amazing work! YOU are worth it! I love your honesty in your logging.....over or not at least you are being totally honest with yourself! That makes a huge difference! Blessings!
  • kiniece
    kiniece Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Day #207 here!!!! Congrats!!!

Didnt know where to post this. The only success really is the fact that i am amazed with myself for getting to day 200! Yay me! Even though I have not been under goal etc everyday i have still logged for 200 days straight. I think i am actually committed to the cause now - LOL. I have lost 25lb give or take depending on the day. I just need to keep motivated and try and tone up this new body now.
    PS - If i can do it all of you can xxx Have a good day :flowerforyou:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Happy 200 for all of you on this post. Great dedication!!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Day 200 for me as well! Congrats to you! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!