Costco Samples

Options
Hi There,

I went to Costco today and had a bunch of samples (mmmmm cheese) and didn't really look at nutrition info (I have kind of a hit and run style at the sample tables lol) but I estimated the calories at 400. I didn't have lunch so I counted it as lunch. I was just curious how everyone else estimates their Costco samples and what calorie counts have you come up with. I know they're always changing specific samples but I am just curious what range most of you are coming up with. Come on....I know there are more of you out there that can't resist Costco samples! ;-)

Kate

Replies

• WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    dang...i thought samples didn't count :)
    I would probably jus do the same thing if I couldn't make note of the nutritional content...and i try to overestimate on calories when I have to guess....
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Since we don't have Costco here I don't have a personal thought on it but I have seen others share lots was found in the database, so someone's been recording.:laugh:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Have a Costco right by where I live but have not been in it yet. I go to Sams Club. Before I started here I never even thought about the BLT's calorie contents. Now that I do I tend to stay away from the tables. Unless of course it is something REALLY good. LOL Then I look the nut. info over and do a guess. Figuring they only give a sample and not a full serving I just divide the calories by 4 and hope I am close.