New User - New Diet - New Workout

Options
Hi guys, i'm new here : D You are probably bored of these usual questions, but feel free to give me your opinions. I currently have my last exam on Monday tmrw and i wanna start fresh on Tuesday. I am also a gym member.

So what diet/workout/routine do you think i should be having? Currently i have loads of motivation as i'm in a competition where, the person who loses the most weight will earn cash prize !($400 AUS : D). It is a 10 week trial, and i currently have 3 weeks to go, and so far i've only lost 5kg ish : (

Obviously my diet/worktout is not really working !

So yeah i'm thinking of losing hmmm...if possible 10kg MINIMUM in the next 3 weeks? I'm thinking of pushing myself to gym EVERYDAY, while taking my 35g protein shake x 2 pre n post : D

Anyway please suggest me what i should/shouldn't be doing !

Currently my rough meal plan would be something like this

Breakfast
Shake , juice, Shake(after workout)
Lunch
2 eggs scrambled with no oil, apple
Dinner
My mum is gonna cook so it varies, but usually it's rice, so i'm gonna eat like half a bowl, then prob a serve of meat + 2/3 serve of vege.

What do you guys think?

I could go into detail of my workout later, gtg study ^.^

Replies

• BeNNNN_
    Options
    If any1 knows any link to workout/diet/routine feel free to suggest !
  • nygal87
    Options
    I don't know of any particular diet, but 10kg in 3 weeks is A LOT of weight to lose and I think no matter what you do, you'll have a very hard time trying to lose that much. And even if you do, it really wont be in a healthy way and a lot of it will be muscle mass, not fat. I just started and I have gone to the gym every day this week eat about 1200 calories and I lost 3.8 lbs (~1.7 kg) in a week and that's a lot in and of itself, it's only because I went from not exercising at all and eating junk to this.

So I wouldn't put that much pressure on yourself to try to lose that much weight.
  • BeNNNN_
    Options
    Ok thanks. Do you have any idea how to lose belly fat? I can't seem to get it off -_-
  • nygal87
    Options
    unfortunately no matter what ads on tv say, you can't target where you burn fat from :-/ Trust me I wish we could. You just have to burn the calories and lose the weight in general. I have the opposite problem lol, whenever I lose weight that's the first place it would go from which you would think is good, but I'm more bottom heavy so when I lose inches in my waist I look bigger in my thighs and butt and I HATE that!
  • nora62662
    Options
    My Husband bought me the ab rocker and I just sit in front of the tv and rock for 30 min a day. have lost 4 inch in 5 weeks. Maybe you should give it a try.
  • BeNNNN_
    Options
    dont think ill be buying any equipment from ads/gym store since i go to gym =/ and my parents would be like wtfbbq lol