Does anyone else...

Options
nb23613
nb23613 Posts: 36 Member
...Work on the weekends??? My day is already dragging. Sometimes I wish I was far less productive so the amount of work I need to complete would span my entire day...boo. Ha!

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Doing some work on the ps4 today

Can I come play with you? :flowerforyou:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I am working today until 2p. It's awful. I finished my work like 45 minutes ago... Still 2 more hours to go :sad:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I have been working every day since the 7th.
  • BethN3101
    BethN3101 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am not currently working weekends but soon will be. Just got a new job.. Hey count me in on PS4!!! LOL But I'll have to use yours since I just have xbox, and xbox 1!!!
  • nb23613
    Options
    Oh sheesh!!! Never mind I'm not complaining anymore! Ha!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I usually end up researching helpful info on the company website or find some projects to do that would improve procedures or better customer flow through the center. When I go back to work I will be retyping/correcting our fact cards so they are more user friendly.

There's usually something you can do or ask a manager if there is something they've been meaning to get done that you could do. Saves your sanity and gives you some good reference points for when it's time to ask for a raise.
  • nb23613
    Options
    Not complaining about working since @wheird has been working since the 7th...DON'T MIND ME! Just a little learning curve when it comes to posting ha!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Maybe wheird isn't complaining. Maybe he's bragging. Maybe he loves his job and finds it intellectually and creatively stimulating.

The bragger.