can i get back on track?

Options
2»

Replies

• rileyleigh
    rileyleigh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been going solid for a little while now, and i am down 15 pounds. This weekend, i had family dinners on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday..... I tried to limit my portions, but frankly i was over my calorie limit each day. I didn't even log yesterday because i had no idea how to log the dishes we ate. This morning i was up 3 pounds from my friday morning weight.

Now i seriously doubt that i consumed 10500 (3500 X 3) calories over my maintenance in three days, so i think a good chunk of those 3 pounds is just normal fluctuation, but at the same time it sure was a punch in the gut to see that number on the scale again.

But today is a new day, and just because i had 3 bad days in a row does not mean i will just keep having bad days. Today will be a good day, along with the rest of this week, and so on. When the bad days come, just start fresh the next day.
  • joanna_82
    joanna_82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You need to find a happy medium between the raw/clean eating and the junk food.
    A mostly healthy, balanced diet that includes things occasionally that you like.
    It has to be something that works for you and is going to work long term, not just temporarily.

With junk food, sometimes it is worth thinking about why you are eating that food- is it a treat? Are you feeling sad or miserable, is it because you don't have the energy to cook?

Finding out the reasons why you eat badly, and trying to find solutions to make better choices, while still enjoying the things you really like, is what is going to keep you at this long term.