At what age do girls fully mature?(guys only)

Options

Replies

• Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think this was a stupid question. Don't see much difference between this forum and a Justin Bieber one. Smh

The"stupid" was in thinking you could pin an "age" on any certain type of human behavior without realizing that all humans are DIFFERENT.

And putting "guys only" in the header. You lit the beacon for women everywhere.

http://www.academic.marist.edu/mwwatch/fall05/science1.htm

Science says otherwise. I'm sure they only mean women though because everyone knows men mature at an earlier stage in life. I myself fully matured at the young age of 16.

Maybe in body. The mind is a whole other science and we're far from pinning that one down, honey. Think about it.
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    it depends on the way a child is raised… some people never grow up because they are never challenged to do so.

This. Speaking personally I had to grow up pretty fast as a kid and learn how to act mature and take care of myself.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    Funny. A male asking about emotional maturity and when someone will think with their brain. OK

ani-yeah-right.gif

i was thinking the same.. men never grow up do they???
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Considering your username… maybe when you stop being a douche bag, the women you have relationships with will stop being drama queens.

Just food for thought :smile:

and this
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    :laugh: me thinks the OP said/did some BS offline that whatever woman in his life called him out on and now every woman is a drama queen

and the answer is never because some of you guys need to be verbally face punched every now and then when we need to remind you when you have screwed up.

ETA .. OP if you want to be taken seriously i would suggest not admitting to hanging out on justin bieber forums.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think this was a stupid question. Don't see much difference between this forum and a Justin Bieber one. Smh

The"stupid" was in thinking you could pin an "age" on any certain type of human behavior without realizing that all humans are DIFFERENT.

Science says otherwise. I'm sure they only mean women though because everyone knows men mature at an earlier stage in life. I myself fully matured at the young age of 16.

Physical maturity =/= emotional maturity. I have yet to meet a teenager that had achieved fully developed emotional maturity, because experience matters.

ETA: generally speaking teenagers with enough experience to force a certain level of maturity don't walk around bragging about how mature they are, because they have enough experience to understand what they've lost in having to grow up too quickly. That being said, even in the most mature of teenagers, the brain is still not developed enough to make the logic connections necessary for total development of emotional maturity, they're close, but they're not there yet.
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Admit it you have the Bieber feaver

Fever*

so I misspelled something with out noticing. You are still an *kitten* hole

Typical...mad...doesn't know what to say...so throws insults. #Classy

I am not mad Just stating a fact. I have been happily married for 15 years. As grownups this never comes up as an issue
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

Everything you said is wrong. Women mature faster than men. Everyone knows THAT.

Fully matured at 16? :laugh: Only people who aren't mature say that. At 16, did you have a full-time job? Pay a mortgage/rent/etc? Pay your cell phone bill? Electricity bill? Health insurance? Car insurance?

I don't think so...
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Is this really happening?
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Also, this.

That+s+actually+the+teacher.+If+_3554f54203b6c51303fc9fbfa72a945d.jpg
  • Aero1dynamic
    Options

Fever*

I am not mad Just stating a fact. I have been happily married for 15 years. As grownups this never comes up as an issue

Careful...he might call you a drama queen next O.o
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    24189800.jpg

fixed it for ya :drinker:

I'm pretty sure in this case the comma comes BEFORE the word "stupid," as well.
    This thread has been a good laugh, thanks, OP and commenters.
  • RowanJ13
    RowanJ13 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey, Scumbag_Gil? (Did I get that right?) Do you work out both of your arms evenly? I know you're only flexing one in your pic but...

*Shrug* Honest question.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Scumbag_Gil, I find these threads highly amusing. I am a huge fan of your work. :flowerforyou:
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Fever*

Careful...he might call you a drama queen next O.o

Its ok I know I am Classy but he puts the *kitten* in Class
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    Oh my, it's worse than I thought. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news sugar, it is quite apparent that you did not in fact mature fully at sixteen based on your comments in this thread alone. There are some really great books out there, written by women, that might help to enlighten you (What Women Want Men to Know is one I have heard of, but have not personally read). If everything you think you know about women was gleaned from GQ and Playboy, it's time to study up for realz. :) Sorry to jump in on your guys only thread, but it is the internet y'know. Good luck.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Options
    Oh my, it's worse than I thought. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news sugar, it is quite apparent that you did not in fact mature fully at sixteen based on your comments in this thread alone. There are some really great books out there, written by women, that might help to enlighten you (What Women Want Men to Know is one I have heard of, but have not personally read). If everything you think you know about women was gleaned from GQ and Playboy, it's time to study up for realz. :) Sorry to jump in on your guys only thread, but it is the internet y'know. Good luck.

Hurray for the chuckle this gave me
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Scumbag_Gil, I find these threads highly amusing. I am a huge fan of your work. :flowerforyou:

I don't know, I tend to find it a bit redundant and uninspired although technically effective, maybe trolls mature later in their literary style than other mythical creatures.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    this thread is offensive
This discussion has been closed.