Current Healthy Food Addiction

Options
Hey! Hey! Hey!
I posted this before and it was very helpful. I trying to get back on track but I'm a serious snacker!!!!! I used to be addicted to Greek yogurt; however, I'm not feeling it these days. It's getting beyond boring for me no matter what the flavor. I need some ideas...What's your current healthy food addiction???

P.S. Feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• GalaxyBird
    GalaxyBird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really like the unsalted nuts you can get from Costco. Comes with cashews, pecans, almonds, pistachios, and brazil nuts. No peanuts and no salt - I don't even miss the salt. 1 serving is 1/4 of a cup - perfect for a snack!
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love nuts but I'm not sure if it's the nut or the salt that I crave... Lol... I'll have have to try unsalted. Thanks
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love unsalted almonds! But I have a slight allergy to them raw, so I just bake them for 10min. Sooooo good!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I love blueberries. Low Cal and tasty...
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    9bar.com <3
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    For some reason I'm all about cottage cheese lately. Love it in tuna fish, or mixed with mandarin oranges. The texture just makes my mouth happy lol. :)
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    For some reason I'm all about cottage cheese lately. Love it in tuna fish, or mixed with mandarin oranges. The texture just makes my mouth happy lol. :)

I buy the no salt added cottage cheese and I love to put a dab of pesto in it, making it a savory snack.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving bananas right now! And I keep snacking on raisins too. There's also tomato and basil cup a soup that I love, which is fairly filling and less than a hundred calories.
  • anna_88
    anna_88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sweet and salted popcorn is my favourite healthier snack, although I've found I have to buy the individual packs because if I buy the big bags, I'll easily eat it all in one sitting!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Replaced my morning cup of coffee with a Special K Vanilla Cappucino shake.

I also like the 100 calorie sandwich thins.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    PB and Apple got to have it every day! :happy:
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Not a snack food but I really really like vegetable curries right now, especially coconut milk based ones simmered with lots of kabocha winter squash, Japanese sweet potatoes, and garbanzo beans. :D:D:D
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt!! Can't get enough of it! :)
  • inthekitch
    inthekitch Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    I posted this before and it was very helpful. I trying to get back on track but I'm a serious snacker!!!!! I used to be addicted to Greek yogurt; however, I'm not feeling it these days. It's getting beyond boring for me no matter what the flavor. I need some ideas...What's your current healthy food addiction???

P.S. Feel free to add me as a friend

Anything zucchini or that involves hummus haha.. mmmm
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    I'm making spicy roasted chickpeas right this moment while my kiddos nap. All mine. lol. Kidding, but you can bet at least half of them are for me. ;)
  • Mykaelous
    Mykaelous Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Lentils, can't beat the fiber + protein.
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cherries current fave - super delicious and sweet enough to keep cravings at bay!
  • klballet
    klballet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn with an olive oil drizzle and a dash of salt.:smile:
  • arayatac
    arayatac Posts: 3
    Options
    greek yogurt + granola/oats :)
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I eat a small gala apple and raw almonds just about every day love it!