Lost Friend

Options
I have lost a friend, it was a misunderstanding on my part. Hoping she reads this and messages me. :smile:

Replies

• lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif ?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Write her a haiku. Girls eat that stuff up.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    When I got into an argument with my friend Marty over a misunderstanding, he stopped calling me to talk about bocce league.

I complained to a lot of people about how I wished he would call me.

I moped around for a while in my yard hoping he would see me down the block and talk to me.

Then I walked over to his house with a bottle of Scotch and some cigars, and told him I was sorry over the whole mess.

That seemed to do the trick.
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When I got into an argument with my friend Marty over a misunderstanding, he stopped calling me to talk about bocce league.

I moped around for a while in my yard hoping he would see me down the block and talk to me.

Then I walked over to his house with a bottle of Scotch and some cigars, and told him I was sorry over the whole mess.

Sad Grandpa is Smart Grandpa. :flowerforyou:
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Listen to Sad Grandpa. You message her. In the long run, life is too short to wait for someone else to come to you. Message her.

(Unless you are some kind of stalker and she deleted you for a reason. Then leave her alone.)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Words of wisdom. I tend to apologize for arguments as well once I cool down and realize that it was not worth it. Even if I do believe that I am right.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Listen to Sad Grandpa. You message her. In the long run, life is too short to wait for someone else to come to you. Message her.

(Unless you are some kind of stalker and she deleted you for a reason. Then leave her alone.)

I agree with this.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

this works. especially if you include a picture of your junk
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

Unless said junk pic has already been done and was the cause of unfriending. In that case, a different angle should do the trick.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Sad Grandpa is Smart Grandpa. :flowerforyou:

Yes, yes he is.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Unless said junk pic has already been done and was the cause of unfriending. In that case, a different angle should do the trick.

Do you mean like an up-skirt shot?

OP, sent a PM with a heart felt apology. But I do agree with the others that said if you were being crazy and stalkerish to leaver her alone, nothing good will come of that.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Thank you all, she is back on my friends list :))
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Junk pics do it every time. Congrats
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    does this really happen?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    How do you even know if you've lost someone off your FL? I have to admit that I have lost people (well, for sure one) and I didn't notice for a long time, until I tried to click on their pic to see their progress. :laugh: