Little success story :)

Options
Well, I'm not done at all with my journey! But still, I see a difference and I'm not the only one! One years ago I decided to get in shape (no rush of losing weight, really just wanted to be healthy, but I I knew I would lose some pounds and that was pretty much appreciated! So, few days ago I saw one of my best friend. I haven't seen him in a while, a year or something, so he was eating for me and he saw a quite fat girl and he tought that was me and he did not recognize me! He only saw my back and was sure it wasn't me ! He was pretty surprise of how much I changed. I felt really proud, I did not though it was noticeable . And the other say, a couple of people I have seen like 3 or 4 times in my life notice that I was way more in shape and congratulated me !

So even if you think you did not change that much, remember there is always a progress and people will notice :) (particularly people you don't see everyday so they don't see you slowly change, they just see the before and after ! )

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,041 Member
    Options
    NSV for sure! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing that's great news - you must be working hard, great stuff ????
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Fab NSV. Well done!
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • tinatwin1971
    tinatwin1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, it must have made you feel great :-)
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's the kind of thing that makes it all worthwhile!!!

Similar situation for me the other day at work: I work in a closed off area and walked out to the restroom and someone said to me "Wow you are really shrinking" THAT MADE MY DAY!!

Dave
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!