Ladies: Full beard, goatee, clean shave??

Options
15678911»

Replies

• MissMCassidy
    MissMCassidy Posts: 445
    Options
    Clean shave for sure
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like some stubble, I think it's sexy, makes me think of men that wear plaid and drink whiskey on the rocks and chop wood for fun. Lol. Goatees are kinda icky but not as icky as flavor savers..... Those freak me out so much
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I have a goatie. Thoughts?
  • SassyMoonbeams
    Options
    Yours is nice.....I think it's the Dave Navarro kinds that are freaky,,,

1251128060_dave_navarro_290x402.jpg
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    what gets me everytime is a man with a chin strap...yummm :tongue:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy definitely but I like clean shaven, mo's, beards and stubble...but I really love a good beard and men that can handle this look hehehe
    flower-beards6.jpg
  • kateistoned
    kateistoned Posts: 116
    Options
    Beard! Or at lest some 5 o'clock shadow.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy definitely but I like clean shaven, mo's, beards and stubble...but I really love a good beard and men that can handle this look hehehe
    flower-beards6.jpg

oops quoted myself instead of edit...I was gonna edit and say I am extremely rarely a fan of the goatee, I have only met one or two guys I think make them look good. I like beards, or stubble mostly if you have facial hair.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Don't know but I am sick of tweezing
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Depends on the dude. Sorry that answer sucked but it's the truth :-p

So true. I never would have wanted my boyfriend to have an actual beard, but my current one looks really good with one.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Stubble!
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Stubble, goatee (a nicely kept one) or clean shaven. Beards I associate with my father, who has had a beard his entire life. lol, so ew. :P
  • SassyMoonbeams
    Options
    flower-beards6.jpg

oops quoted myself instead of edit...I was gonna edit and say I am extremely rarely a fan of the goatee, I have only met one or two guys I think make them look good. I like beards, or stubble mostly if you have facial hair.

:love: :heart: *sigh*!!!! I want me a mountain man!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My husband has a beard, he keeps it short and trims it pretty regularly. I prefer it because it makes him look a little older. He's got such a baby face that I get accused of robbing the cradle when he's clean shaven... and he's older than I am!

But it really depends on the guy.
    This is exactly me!

My husband shaved his face before we went for dinner last night for his 30th birthday....and I felt older than him LOL!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    All of the above!