hi, i am new here

Options
Hi everyone.. I wanted to introduce my self... I am looking to loose weight being the reason I joined this page... I am struggling with it.. I am 40 years old.. I have health issues. 2 back surgeries and 5 stomach procedures... I was always a bit chubby.. some would say big boned but had a nice figure. I was looking damn good and doing really well with my job and happy with life, until I broke my back at work.. I was 170lbs then... I had my first surgery in 06 and put on 70lbs with in a year and was almost up to 250. It put me in a great depression. Being so sick and sore I did not do much and sat around feeling sorry for my self. I decided that I am tired of being over weight and I want to fit in my nice cloths again. I have been in so much pain it is hard for me to even do stretches... In January 2014 I had another back surgery and this one was sort of successful. I am not in as much pain and started to walk 3 miles every other day. I am now at 225 but I had a set back in my heath and I am having a hard time for me to find the motivation again. I fell back in to my old habits. it is very hard to get up and go with all the pain I am in.

I have started a few new things to my diet. 1) being I drink 32oz of water right when I get up in the morning and wait an hour before I have anything to eat. 2) I have a teaspoon of baking soda in an 8oz glass of water with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar once a week.. (yuck) but it actually makes me feel better.. 3) I try to eat fresh food as I live in the country and I have access to organic foods. 4) I am thinking of oil pulling.

I have a very hard time eating.. I would say I am the fattest anorexic I know... lol...(j/k) With all my health problems it is hard for me to even want to eat, but when I do I seem to gorge my self because I am hungry.. When I was doing the food thing on this site it was hard for me to find foods I like to eat or can afford to make the calorie count. I am very upper half fat and my legs are super thin... I look like a top... lol . I am at a loss with the weight loss. How do I loose the upper half with the small amount of exercise I can do.. Any suggestions or ideas would be helpful on my 55lbs weight loss goal...