what to watch on the exercise bike?

Options
Hello everyone,

Hope you're all having a good day.

I'm trying to shed the extra weight by jumping on my exercise bike as often as I can and well, it can get quite boring if you're just doing that. So I started watching documentaries, reality shows and sometimes movies to keep my mind busy as my body is praying for death! haha ;)

So, I'm here to ask you guys if you could give me names of movies or shows that could be interesting to watch as I'm sweating away to my fitness goal. I should mention, that I'm looking for movies or shows where people DON'T EAT! And, the story's fun and light. (I once found myself watching a bbc documentary about the Spanish Inquisition... it doesn't make you feel great as they explain how they used to torture people for centuries on!! I know, poor old me! lol)

Thanks a bunch

Replies

• cantfail
    cantfail Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not a movie, but if you have a tablet, look into BitGym. It's an app that takes you on "rides" through scenic places. It used the tablets backward facing camera to judge the speed. I use something similar on my treadmill and find it quite enjoyable.
  • LilyBeeMe
    LilyBeeMe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I checked it out on youtube, it's a rather interesting concept, but, I only have a laptop. Thanks anyway! :)