I made it!

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What a MILESTONE! 100 lbs!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I hope to make it to 100 one day :)
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    YOU DID IT! I can't wait to see your pics too. Thanks for posting about your success. The more encouragement the better for those of us still slugging away a pound at a time. Especially for those of us who want to lose 100+ lbs.

I used to read that it's close to impossible to lose this much weight. But this site has shown me that hundreds of people do it! You're in the 100-lbs.-off club thanks to hard work and tenacity.

Congratulations a million times over!

Really? Boy am I glad I didn't hear that. I definitely didn't need another roadblock. You can totally do this.

You all can.
  • jbpretty
    Options
    I wish I could quote everyone! At the very least they need to add a "like" button.

Honestly, you all are making it more real for me. It seems like it's taken me forever and it's a little hard to believe it's here, I did it. Who knew?
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    minions-woohoo.gif
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding!
    I understand the dedication it takes and the emotional toll it takes but dammit YOU made it!
    Never give up your dreams.

Edited to add; Your profile photo is outstanding!
  • honee_bear
    honee_bear Posts: 28
    Options
    I can't find words to describe how well you've done, so here's a hug (( ))!
  • Blufae
    Blufae Posts: 21
    Options
    ????????????????congratulations on a job well done!!!!????????????????????
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Losing that amount of weight takes time and motivation but most of all we need the determination to keep at it! I know how hard it is and I'm only 3/4 of the way there... Hearing from people like you who have reached their goal provides me with the motivation to keep going (and I am currently at a "stall" point). Thanks so much for sharing - I needed it!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Big kudos for your achievement and milestone. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiration and encouraging.
  • jbpretty
    Options
    That is outstanding!
    I understand the dedication it takes and the emotional toll it takes but dammit YOU made it!
    Never give up your dreams.

Edited to add; Your profile photo is outstanding!

Thanks. Wow, is there ever a lot of emotions on this journey. I will be updating that photo very soon. Can't wait!

It feels good to be able to share this with people who understand.
  • CommittedAndMotivated
    CommittedAndMotivated Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and happy for all of here on MFP because your success is extremely motivating!
  • jbpretty
    Options
    Congratulations!! Losing that amount of weight takes time and motivation but most of all we need the determination to keep at it! I know how hard it is and I'm only 3/4 of the way there... Hearing from people like you who have reached their goal provides me with the motivation to keep going (and I am currently at a "stall" point). Thanks so much for sharing - I needed it!

Stalling just plain sucks. It took me about a year to lose this last 10lbs.
  • jbpretty
    Options
    Big kudos for your achievement and milestone. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiration and encouraging.

Oh wow, you are an inspiration. Nice loss.

It's amazing the boost I get from reading your success stories.
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! that is awesome, congrats!
  • dcdbeetlelover
    dcdbeetlelover Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats to YOU! What an accomplishment!!!!!!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Congrats!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Congrats to your hard work and dedication.
  • justisroyster
    justisroyster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Real happy for you. Keep up the good work.
  • tinatwin1971
    tinatwin1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching such a milestone, you deserve to be very very happy about it, If I were you I'd go wake someone else up :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!