Slendertone & Mothers Apron

Options
Hey guys,

So, im 21, when i was born, i had an operation on my bowels which ended with me growing up with what some people call 'A Mothers Apron' - I've lost 30+ lbs and now its time to start toning up.

So today, i bought a Slendertone flex. Has anyone had an success with this? i'm gonna give it a go and see if it does anything or nothing :)

Replies

• jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WhatAlexDidNext
    Options
    bump meaning?...
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Bump is short for "I want to add this topic to my recent posts for future reference."

You have a flap of belly flat, and bought an ab belt. Get your money back, set your goal to .5 lb. per week, and be patient. Log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly, and exercise.

Rather than looking for a quick fix, read the Sexypants post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Bump means that they don't have an answer for you, but they either want you to get an answer or want the answer themselves. By "bumping" the thread, it will pop to the top of the forums as a Recent Post. I don't have an answer for your either, although my understanding of getting abs is that the only way is to remove the layer of fat on top of them.. aka drop body fat %. Also, many trainers believe that you don't even need targeted ab workouts. Cardio and weight lifting with good form works the ab muscles.

I don't believe you can pulse your abs into shape. I have no personal experience with this product.