Somebody noticed! :D

Options
I was in work yesterday and the security guy asked if I have been dieting because I look slimmer! LET'S ALL PARTY! No but seriously, nobody else had noticed, or maybe just not pointing it out. I haven't been dieting, but just watching what I eat! This for sure is keeping me motivated. If you need a motivation boost, post some before and after photos here, so we can cheer each other on! Having somebody else notice something so important gives a great motivation boost!

Replies

• Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    :drinker: All the older men I'm out in public around seem to have noticed. They keep hitting on me. But finally a couple of younger ones seem to have taken notice, too. Now if only one my own age would.
  • herewego85
    herewego85 Posts: 76
    Options
    It is always great motivation when somebody else notices. Keep up the good work!
  • jjdiggy
    jjdiggy Posts: 172
    Options
    Awesome, I'm proud of you! When visiting family today the phrase "My God how much weight have you lost" was mentioned by an aunt, followed by "Don't loose anymore otherwise there'll be nothing left of you". Little does she know I've only lost HALF of what I need to.

It is the best form of motivation for me because even though I can't see it, others can. And it gives me more reason to continue. Hopefully by January I will be where I want to be.

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work! :)
  • MarinaInk
    MarinaInk Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! I know that feels SO good to have all your efforts noticed!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a friend who used to frequently tell me "you're getting too skinny! We need to feed you!" Now that I'm at maintenance I kinda miss hearing that from him lol but it was wonderfully motivating at the time.