gluten free

Struggling with gluten free and weight loss,does anyone else find it a little more of a struggle? Most breads and stuff are definitely not low fat...

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Do you suffer from celiac disease? If not, why gluten free? What does the fat content of bread have to do with anything if it fits within your caloric goals and macros?
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    The produce aisle is gluten free and most of what you find there is much easier to fill up on without going over calories than what you'll find in the convenience aisles.
  • Michellelynn219
    Michellelynn219 Posts: 62 Member
    I have Hashimotos (Hypothyroid) and I am gluten free.I make EVERYTHING from scratch no processed foods. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free oatmeal I eat this everyday with an apple. I eat brown rice with lots of vegetables. Gluten free pasta with homemade turkey meatballs. I use gluten free bread crumbs found in the Gluten section not 4c brand ...yuck! I joined this site three years ago then stopped. I started this journey again on Wednesday 7/16 after the doctor told me I was pre diabetic and had high cholesterol. This time i am for REAL. I lost 1lb already and I'm NOT hungry at all....you can friend me to see my meals :). Make every meal count with no junky food and you will see results. Good Luck!!