Restarting

Options
I joined MFP maybe 2 years ago and at 50lbs less than I weigh now. I don't know why I stopped logging into MFP, I can give many excuses, but I'd like to start at it again and be motivated to stay. The original goal is the same as it was back then: to lose weight and then maintain a healthy lifestyle. My fiance and I are going to be married in March 2015 so in the back of my mind I'm thinking I'd like to look better than I do now for that time (and after of course). We did have a lot going on back then and perhaps that contributed to both of us stopping (she's on here too).

Last week I went to the gym at work and just did some cardio but after just two days I was already discourage after noticing I hadn't lost any weight. I know not to expect anything significant in two days but its like a piece of my mind was telling me 'what's the point?', my own mind holding me back... I'm going to go at it again this coming week and do better on the eating situation.

Just checking in and seeing if anyone would like to be MFP friends to keep me motivated (and hopefully I return the favor) and if anyone else has been in a similar situation.

This isn't an introductory post, more like a hopeful welcome back one.

Replies

• earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you're here. Not all victories are related to the number on the scale. Try staying focused on your plan and congratulate yoursef at the end of the day for exercising and eating right. The weight loss will come.