How many calories does screwing burn?

Options
13»

Replies

• DancingYogini
    Options
    Thanks everybody :wink:

As you said it didn't burn calories as carpentry does i decided to put it in for half the time.

On another note 365 calories per hour huh? Now i just need to divide that so i can work out how much gets burned in ten minutes lol xx

I've been married for 18 years...take that down to 2 minutes every other week :laugh: :sad:

Oh, and LOL on your title...I needed a good laugh :drinker:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I was doing some DIY today....what did you think i meant?

I had a nightmare of a corner unit to put together with about a million screws. My arm is killing me and it took a little over an hour therefore i consider it exercise.

I can't find a category and wondered if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks x

My arm gets sore after a little too much DIY too.... :laugh:

LOL! :)
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Wait....Apple has an "intercourse" app :laugh: What is the world coming to??
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really had to read twice when I saw that you were doing DIY work.... thought that really was gonna be TMI :-D Thanks for the laugh!!!
  • JLRoberts
    Options
    must admit, i had this question just yesterday, (being new to mfp) i was logging in exercise and my fiance asked me if i counted our "together time" and i hadn't thought of that yet, so i started looking as to what i could count it under.. i chose low impact aerobics... 20 mins was 127 calories... so according to other posts, that adds up right... so from now on thats how i will count it! thanks for the help guys!!
  • arorra1
    Options
    I, too, was expecting to read a much different type of post. I was surprised to see someone was bold enough to post the answer to most people’s question and also curious to know.

Thanks Tenah for sharing.

Flawlessk - "Now i just need to divide that so i can work ot how much gets burned in ten minutes lol xx" - TOO FUNNY!!! Hope that is not always the case. :-)
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

As for the 10 minutes, I don't even think I could count that... I really don't do all that much of the "work" :wink:
    My thoughts exactly after 23 years...
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    60 MINUTES OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE BURNS 356 CALORIES IF YOU ARE 187.0 APPLE HAS A CALCULATOR APP

i guess you didnt read the post lol

LOL :drinker:
  • FozzyUK
    FozzyUK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HAHA - nearly spat my coffee all over the screen :)

I saw a DIY category in the searches so must fit in there somewhere - Problem I've always had is that I never see stuff like DIY or cleaning as exercise so I'm not logging it - running on treadmill or walking or doing weights - Yeah no problems, but normal run of the mill daily stuff I need to work on :D
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    LoL
    One arm is a pretty small muscle group so I don't think it amounts to much..
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I wonder how my previous comment comes through to someone who didn't read the OP.. :tongue:
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I wonder how my previous comment comes through to someone who didn't read the OP.. :tongue:

I read it... Was just being funny... But that... Now that is funny!