Big girls..

Options
What the heck is a big girl anyways? I'm 5'10 and even if I weighed 130 lbs I would still consider myself a "big girl" lol
If a "big girl" is someone who has long legs, a flat stomach, thighs, a butt and boobs then sign me up to be a "big girl".
Haha I don't know about you all but I'd be perfectly happy with those things.

I just want to be sexy ;)

Whats something you think "big girls" can have that will still make them look good and feel good? dont hold back!

Guys like boobs and butts, atleast thats what I have heard ;);) haha

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i actually think pear shapes are beautiful, im kinda afriad of loseing my butt lol
  • ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    haha girl, im trying to get a pear shaped butt! haha
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    i actually think pear shapes are beautiful, im kinda afriad of loseing my butt lol

I think my boyfriend is afraid this will happen to me!! LOL. I love having curves and definitely don't want to lose them.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall & even @ 175lbs I still looked lean! I'll always be a "big" girl, but as long as I'm tall & slim and I have some curves I'm happy to be "big" :)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i've always been a "big girl" even though i'm only (!!) 5'6" ... i think it's because i carry my weight well and try to stay reasonably fashionable.

i've always been curvy and i'm looking forward to the 40s pinup look for my 40s.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol ha...i guess im w ya girl im also 5'10...ill also be a big girl to the day i die lol...i love being tall but i need to be a BIG BRICK HOUSE BIG GIRL LOL
  • nygal87
    Options
    I, on the other hand, am pear shaped and haaaate it. lol. No matter how much I weigh I'm always bottom-heavy. My shirts are always a size smaller than my pants lol. Don't get me wrong, I like being curvy, but I would rather be hour glass shaped. And I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago but since I gained it back in the last year :(, I've become even more pear shaped than I was before. I'm really hoping what happened last time doesn't happen this time, where I lose weight in my upper body first. I wont be too happy..
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Got to have nice shins.
  • mieksgirl
    mieksgirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am 5'11" and 154lbs and was, sometimes am, referred to as "big boned" or "big girl". my husband loves that i have curves and am not a stick! men seem to like slim with curves :) good luck girl!!!!
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I too am 5'11" and if 154 lbs is "big," then I must be "huge," ****.

I've been tall my whole life, and this height since about 18. However, I do not embrace the term "big girl," as in high school, I was teased at every waking moment, and had the very phrase "big girl" literally spat at me, at nearly 300 lbs. I worked very, very hard to shed all those pounds (i'm about 100 lbs lighter now), and am no longer a big girl!! Why embrace a name that doesn't fit me??
    I'm not the average woman, for sure, I am most definitely not petite, but I am not plus size, and I am not "big" in the way society defines it. I'd like to kill this phrase dead. It makes me feel ugly. :(