Low Calorie Pumpkin Cheesecake

TaraMaria
TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
edited September 22 in Recipes
Hello everyone!

So I'm trying to decide what dessert to bring to Thanksgiving! I like to bring a healthy alternative. While I was looking I came across this recipe that I had saved a while ago. I'm not a huge cheesecake fan but I have people in my life that are! I love Bethenny Frankel recipes, they always turn out delicious so this afternoon I think I'm going to experiment this little number on a party I'm going to tonight to see how it turns out!

http://www.bethenny.com/2010/10/14/marbled-pumpkin-cheesecake/

I entered all of the ingredients into the calorie counter here on MFP and it came out to be 270 calories a serving, crust and all! Since I'm not familiar with cheesecake and it's mysteries, I did a search online for the average amount of calories in a piece of cheesecake. The first results was 580. The second results was 280. I thought oh! Thats not bad! Until I saw it was for 1/16th of a slice! Ha ha!! So there you go! I thought I would share since the season is perfect for pumpkin cheesecake! :o)

Wish me luck!! :o)

Replies

• nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    thanks for sharing this! i will consider making this one for sure!
  • Yes! Thank you for sharing this! I love pumpkin cheesecake but never eat it because it's so high in calories :(
This discussion has been closed.