Ready to take it to the next level, and looking for friends

Hey guys, my name is Jess and I'm 27. I'm back on MFP after a long break. I am starting the home workout PiYo tomorrow and will be taking the PiYo instructor training next month. I've lost about 70 pounds 4 years ago but have gained about 10 back. I'm 5 foot 3.5 inches and weigh in the low 130s and want to get to around 117 pounds. I eat a vegetarian diet about 80% of the time. I'm looking for active friends who are dedicated and serious about being healthy and in shape. I don't need someone to motivate me I'm just looking to connect with people who have similar stats and/or goals and have some fun :)

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    My goals/stats are not quite the same as yours. I'm 5'4-5'5" and currently weigh at around 210. My short term goal is 175, but long term I'd love to be 140-150. I am on the track to become a nurse and decided if I was going to be a health care professional, I should get healthy. So I am definitely dedicated to trying to eat better and stay active. I'm trying not to focus as much as the number on the scale, because I want this to be about better choices and a lifestyle change.

I would love to have another active friend on MFP. I'm going to send you a request!

Congratulations, though, on losing so much weight and maintaining it for so long! That's an amazing accomplishment.