How do I set my weekly "start day"?

Options
KM0692
KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
I want to start weighing in Monday mornings, and having my weekly calorie allowance begin then (I am going to try keeping track of my weekly calories instead of daily).

I can't find anywhere on the site to do this, or on my phone. I have an Android. Does that make a difference?

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    As far as I know you can only track your daily calories and you can weigh in whenever you want to.
  • kihle2011
    kihle2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On your phone (I'm on IOS), if you go into the Settings (which you can get to from the drop down list you get if you click on the three little lines in the top left) and you go to 'Weekly Nutrition Settings' you can pick what day your week starts on.

ETA: maidentl is right about only being able to track calories daily. It will tell you how many calories you have left for the week in graph view though!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    On your phone (I'm on IOS), if you go into the Settings (which you can get to from the drop down list you get if you click on the three little lines in the top left) and you go to 'Weekly Nutrition Settings' you can pick what day your week starts on.

ETA: maidentl is right about only being able to track calories daily. It will tell you how many calories you have left for the week in graph view though!

Good to know - thanks!
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I personally love the feature as my week runs from Friday to Thursday ! I like weighing in at the start of my weekend!
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options