Get it it’s going to do the same procedure

Options
Get it it’s going to do the same procedure says the destination is all ape’s I'mgonna send it to all ports that are in that the lawn including this way but it didn't additionally since I heard that the PCs Mac Address is located on this port I'm going to update my cam table where switch to I can’t able or the theme address table switch to says that the PC is located on Fast Ethernet 0 slash 13 that's where this came in on switch three then does the same thing switch 3 says this came in on Fast Ethernet 0:16 so the Mac address so that PC is located on port at a0 last 16 but the destination I still on out it’s the all I was broadcast all that so it's going to go everywhere now the frame gets back to switch 1 switch one says now I heard the misaddress to the PC come in faster than 80 last 16 I have to delete my old entry and then update us and this is where the problem happens that since the frames destination is supposed to be flooded everywhere sense that the packet end up going around and around and around and they can't ever figure out how tactually send traffic back to that source now you'll see that the switches Argonne protect .

http://350-080cisco.com/