against this case automatically a spending

Options
against this case automatically a spending freeze automatically enable this is an issue create appeal and but we now need to know what are the particular rules that spanning tree uses in order to you not prevent this case where again the problem is that we want make sure that when the frame floods that it doesn't get back to whoever started the flooding I need to make sure that which one doesn’t receive this back in and the way that spanning tree does thesis simply to say that if I'm going to send traffic in this direction I'm not allowed to receive traffic this way so even though there's multiple redundant paths in the network or there's different ways to reach the same destination multiple ways wean only use one of them currently any given time for forwarding and thesis mainly what spanning tree is designed to do is to figure out what’s the path that I’m going to use between any two switches in the network in order to at the former there traffic now there's a number different variations of the spanning tree protocol summer them czar some of them are based on standards are the original one that was defined byte 802 doubt one die standard which is known as the common spanning tree or the CST is Cisco came up with some .

http://350-080cisco.com/