Netflix vs. Blockbuster

Options
Hi All,

I'm thinking about joining Netflix or Blockbuster online so I can get an everchanging variety of workout dvds so I don't get bored and so I can get more variety. Of course, this is in theory. Right now, I'm lucky if the twins will let me see 10 minutes of anything but my ultimate goal is to be able to have an actual, structured time where I can workout. But, my question is . . . does anyone have a preference when it comes to Netflix or Blockbuster when it comes to choice/variety? I've been a member of both in the past but never used the service for workout videos.

Thanks for all your help!!

Replies

• sweetandstormy
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm thinking about joining Netflix or Blockbuster online so I can get an everchanging variety of workout dvds so I don't get bored and so I can get more variety. Of course, this is in theory. Right now, I'm lucky if the twins will let me see 10 minutes of anything but my ultimate goal is to be able to have an actual, structured time where I can workout. But, my question is . . . does anyone have a preference when it comes to Netflix or Blockbuster when it comes to choice/variety? I've been a member of both in the past but never used the service for workout videos.

Thanks for all your help!!
  • luvmytwins02
    Options
    I just had to say that I love your picture! I have twin girls and I remember when I used to take pictures of the sleeping next to each other! How precious:flowerforyou:

We use blockbuster, because we like the instore exchanges that we also get each month. I have never gotten exercise videos from them, but I have found that they have a great collection of DVDs.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    A snotty clerk turned me off to Blockbuster, so I use Netflix. :tongue:

I'm a documentary freak and I love their selection. :smile:
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    Thanks for the :bigsmile: for the munchkins. It's funny 'cause now I can't get them both in the same picture. One's usually going in one direction and the other the opposite way.
  • faithfitnessandnutrition
    Options
    I used Netflix and I got a lot of great dvd's. to me they had a better variety to choose from than blockbuster and they received more the newer dvd's faster.
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    netflix, never has let me down
  • slsilvis
    slsilvis Posts: 4
    Options
    Netflix all the way. Get my movies faster. Some of their exercise videos are available to watch instantly
    Nice to watch online and see if it is a good workout or not.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    We've tried them both - NETFLIX wins.
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    We have blockbuster and love it! You can take the movies you get in the mail to the store if you dont want to wait and get new ones too, cant do that with netflix
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Netflix all the way!! I get two movies at a time, watch one, drop it in the mail and by the time I watch the second one my next one has arrived! I've been really impressed with their selection (haven't found anything I wanted to see that they didn't have) and their turn-around time (2 days for me).

:flowerforyou: