Zumba Fitness Game

Options
2»

Replies

• Lizzybluts
    Lizzybluts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I went out and bought the Zumba Fitness game today for the XBox Kinect. I am so excited to try it because I love to dance. I think it might be a fun change from the Biggest Loser DVD that I started last week.

Can't wait to find out how everyone liked it after trying it.
  • Lizzybluts
    Lizzybluts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I went out and bought the Zumba Fitness game today for the XBox Kinect. I am so excited to try it because I love to dance. I think it might be a fun change from the Biggest Loser DVD that I started last week.

Can't wait to find out how everyone liked it after trying it.
  • oryx77
    Options
    I have taken Zumba classes in the past and I have the Zumba fitness game for the PS3, I absolutely love the game! It just as good, if not better in some ways, than the classes. You can choose party mode or class mode. There are 3 different levels and 2 different lengths for workouts. There is also a tutorial for those who are completely new to it, to help with learning the moves and techniques, I have not yet tried the tutorial though. The music and routines felt very familiar to me from the classes I have taken and the person on screen looks like an instructor and not some goofy looking cartoon character. I break a sweat within 20 minutes. Oh and the workouts include a warm up and cool down.
  • oryx77
    Options
    Just dance for the Wii is a great game that I like to use for workouts, if you like to dance its a fun, easy way to get your heart rate up.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Kinect and love it! You can't go into it expecting it to be like Dance Central or other Kinect games. It is more like a workout DVD-- you have the avatar dancing and you try to match her moves. I actually found the game to be more fun than the actual classes I had been attending. I highly recommend it! I did 45 minutes on Intermediate and ended up drinking 2 bottles of water and sweating up a storm.
  • JayMarieDaBaddest
    Options
    How can I add my zumba fitness work out to my fitness pal diary everyday??? I try to search it, to add it in but nothing shows up I also have the choice to create it but I dont know how much calories im losing with each work out!