Anyone have zumba for Wii?

Options
How do you like it? Thanks for any info on it :smile:

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... I didn't know about this. I went onto Amazon and read some reviews on it and I liked what I read ... so I bought it. I'll have it within a week or two. Maybe now I'll blow the dust off of my Wii game and get at it. LOL. I love Zumba ... I go to several classes a week but once my gym membership is up I won't be renewing it. I just can't afford it ... so having a variety of things available at home will be great. Thanks for posting this.
  • flynabster
    Options
    I've been thinking about it....some of the reviews made me rethink it....
    It's either that or get Let's Dance 2, we had Let's Dance 1 that someone (read teenagers) lost it....I enjoyed it, it was fun.....
  • Rengaldoll
    Rengaldoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Glad you mentioned this! I don't but I heard about the XBOX 360 Kinnect - no remotes just your movements-and they have ZUMBA! Haven't bought it yet. I'd like to try Zumba on Wii too as a trial.
    All the best!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Your welcome maglett...it just came out this month, I think! Flynabster...I am considering Just Dance 2 also...I don't have the first one.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha - I am interested in knowing since I ordered from Amazon yesterday! I do have the DVD's and attend a class.

P.S. I have both Just Dance's and I just hate that you can't just do continuous dancing and have to keep stopping to select a new song!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I ordered the Zumba game for Wii earlier this week from Amazon ... IT GOT HERE TODAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY. I only had the chance to try out some of the tutorial because we rented a few movies and the hubby wants to watch them ... but what I did so far seems like fun. I've got a bit of a sweat going on already. I'll let you know how it is as I use it more. I can't believe how fast it got here ... thank you Amazon!!!
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Wii version and I like it. Keep in mind I have only seen Zumba (visited a class) and I am a novice at any exercise/dance videos. I'm not very coordinated and I got frustrated with it at first. Then I put it in again (with a better attitude) and I think I mimic the moves well enough to get a good workout and enjoy it. It seems fast in places, but I am new to this and since I am in my own living room I don't care if I miss a step or 2 or 3 or 4... I know that I will eventually get it.

Teresa