WHO are YOU 2 tell YOURSELF 2 LOSE WEIGHT

quentien3
quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I say, don’t be reactive to the circumstance of your creation, Change them, become an architect!

This is the fortitude of Proactively and 1st step in my personal value system!

To embrace true change, in health, fitness, and life style, one must internalize a personal value system to adhere to!

Tune in or Subscribe to my blog for more hot topics in health, personal motivation, and the remaining four bullets in my PERSONAL VALUE SYSTEM. …Comment and Vote!

Click this link for the full blog:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/quentien3/view/who-are-you-2-tell-yourself-2-lose-weight-50432

Replies

• elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    OK. I give up. Why shouldn't I tell myself to lose weight, and how is telling myself to lose weight not being proactive? Am I supposed to wait for someone else to tell me what to do, or just continue being overweight? You aren't making any sense to me.
  • I completly agree with the person above me.
  • quentien3
    Read the blog for the explanation! :laugh: Some things are meant to be taken out of context to get you to read the entire thing! I got some great weight losst tips as well!
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    No thanks, if you aren't making sense to me here, I'm certainly not going to take the time to read your blog. Besides, WHO are YOU 2 tell ME how 2 LOSE WEIGHT? I've already been quite successful and don't have a need to change things.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    ...slowly backing out of the room, this is getting heated......

also....it dosne't make a sugarton of sense to me either.
  • quentien3
    Folks are taking the topic title of this post way too seriously! I'm nobody's judge, just an advocate of information! The contents of the form are meant to be taken out of context to promote viewing of the blog! Not negitivity! If some are offended by first glance, I apologize!

For others that are educated enough to entertain a thought that is not their own, I have some good info that you may benefit from! If you do not agree with it, Well we can respectfully disagree as adults with common goals! Get Fit!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Folks are taking the topic title of this post way too seriously! I'm nobody's judge, just an advocate of information! The contents of the form are meant to be taken out of context to promote viewing of the blog! Not negitivity! If some are offended by first glance, I apologize!

For others that are educated enough to entertain a thought that is not their own, I have some good info that you may benefit from! If you do not agree with it, Well we can respectfully disagree as adults with common goals! Get Fit!

I am in the middle of reading the blog............

People on this site are way too sensitive and take offense to just about anything and everything to the point I barely post on here any more.
This discussion has been closed.